Tuesday 17 January 2012

b r e a k f a s t


breakfast pizza

a definite recipe to try

More photos and recipe here: http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/03/breakfast-pizza/

Bagels Etc.

Bagel's Etc.

4320 Boulevard Saint-Laurent, Montreal, QC H2W IZ3
(514) 845-9642
The diner like setting located on Saint Laurent in Montreal serves up a great, quick
breakfast along with a fun and unique experience. 

Restaurant L'Avenue

Restaurant L'Avenue



























922 Avenue du Mont-Royal Est, Montreal, H2J 1X1
(514) 523-8780
This funky restaurant located in the plateau Mont Royal has mastered the artistry of stylish serving. 
There potatoes are unlike any others I have tasted on the market and trust me I know Montreal's breakfasts scene unlike any other.
If you are into coffee I suggest you order a latte in a bowl. Yes, I know no one, especially me needs that much caffeine in one sitting but
it's pretty awesome sipping coffee out of a mug bigger than your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment