Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunny Sundays







On this beautiful and sunny Sunday a friend of mine and I trekked on over to Bagels etc. one of our favourite breakfast spots in Montreal. We arrived around 11:45 just in time to beat the major Sunday breakfast rush, there were about 50 people waiting outside by the time we left. We were seated at the bar and were treated to the full diner experience. The food is cheap, delicious and unfortunately they were out of the usual whole wheat bagels that are only in stock on the weekends.  I couldn't resist documenting Katie's adorable outfit, so I had a Sartorialist moment and snapped a few photos

On Katie:
Yellow Jacket: Gap
Scarf and mittens: The Hudson's Bay Heritage Collection

On Me:
Jacket, dress, scarf: Aritzia
Boots: Browns
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Black leather gloves


I raise my cup of coffee to you, cheers and bon appetite!



No comments:

Post a Comment