Wednesday 18 April 2012

LUNCH INSPIRATION









(My finished product)

Finding yourself extraordinarily hungry by lunch time? Opt for some avocado. I admit I am a huge fan of grabbing a quick soy latte as a meal replacement but this open faced avocado sandwich is very healthy and fills you up way more than caffeine could ever hope to.

The recipe:
Roasted Garlic recipe was inspired by Joy the Baker:

Guacamole:
The recipe for the Guacamole was inspired by my lovely roommate and mother.

1/2 small avocado
1 pod of roasted garlic (either mix with avocado or spread on bread)
1/2 tomato cubed
squeeze lemon juice
splash of hot sauce
salt and pepper to taste

I treated myself to some toasted sourdough bread today which really added to the overall appeal of the meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment