Monday 21 May 2012

CONDO DECOR








CONDO DECOR
It's official in just a few weeks I'll be living it up in my new condo in Vancouver and I am extremely excited to start decorating. After we officially take possession of the condo on May 29th we have a little renovating to do but after that it's time to decorate! I've been on the phone non-stop with my parents discussing different ideas and have been searching the web for inspiring pictures. So far our favourite ideas consist of a large cream sectional with colourful decorative pillows to dress it up a little bit (like the image from the free people HQ), I love the idea of having either a white kitchen table with dark chairs or a dark kitchen table with white chairs. The bedroom is going to be inspired by the image above. I am currently searching for a faux fur throw similar to the one above to pair with a white duvet and some small wooden stool like nightstands. For my desk which will most likely be a built in after renovation I was thinking I would do a basic chair and toss a faux fur rug over the back like  the image above (they are even sold at ikea. SCORE!) . 

Image sources: elle decor, style baad, idalaerke

No comments:

Post a Comment