Thursday 21 June 2012

Vancouver Fashion Festival





I am so excited to have become a member of the Vancouver Fashion Festival team. There are only twenty-two of us so far and I was lucky enough to be given an intern position as Marketing Coordinator. It was my second day on the job today and so far it's been fantastic! Everyone in the office is so sweet and talented. Just check out some of their street style shots! The office is on Richard's street and West Pender so it's only a twenty-minute walk for me! Maybe it won't be as nice on rainy days but the past two days have been sunny so I've been able to walk home along the sea wall (Not such a bad commute) If you aren't familiar with Vancouver Fashion Festival check out the website here and if you want follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment