Tuesday 10 July 2012

Charlie & Lee





Charlie & Lee
223 Union Street
I was quite taken when I first laid eyes on my friend Ann's Helm Ring from Jewelry designer Sleep Standing Up.  I decided to do a little research to find out where I could get my hands on a ring of my own. It was then that I came across Charlie & Lee a boutique located on Union Street which happens to be conveniently close to my office for FAD Vancouver Festival (Fashion Art Design). While looking through the amazing selection of jewelry and clothes I stumbled upon a contest they are holding and figured I should inform you of the amazing deal. By signing up here you will be automatically entered in a contest that could have you walking away with $1500 of merchandise from their store. Check it out, I guarantee you will love the merch as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment