Friday 20 July 2012

WOLF CIRCUS




























WOLF CIRCUS 

Thursday evening a friend of mine Christine from FAD Vancouver (Fashion Art Design) invited me to the the Wolf Circus jewelry party. The event took place on a beautiful rooftop terrace just off of main street. The roof had the most dazzling view of Vancouver which extended all the way from English Bay to Burnaby. An intimate gathering of  jewelry lovers came together to enjoy some sangria, beer, appies while shopping the collection. I managed to splurge on a few pieces, both necklaces which I am completely in love with. It was hard to narrow it down to my top two favourites but after an hour or so I decided on the verabrea short necklace in gold and short brass breastplate in gold as well. I debated over some rings for about half an hour but couldn't justify another purchase after all the shopping I've been doing lately. Fiona Morrison, the owner and creator behind WOLF CIRCUS was fantastic and has truly created a stunning collection. If you are interested in checking out the collection for yourself click the link to her website here: Wolf Circus.

HEY JUDE
a pop up shop

Lyndsey Chow (above in the floor length floral dress) the brains behind Hey Jude, a pop up show which will be appearing at 221 E Georgia St. on July 28th and 29th between 11 and 8pm. The shop includes vintage clothing, jewelry, antiques and art. The pieces are fantastic and you should do your best to make it out at the end of July for your chance to pick up some great pieces. I will be going so if you want a ride just give me a shout!

For more info on Hey Jude visit the website: Hey Jude Shop

1 comment: