Friday 22 February 2013

Brad's Raw Leafy Kale


Brad's Raw Leafy Kale

Flavors
Pina Kale-Ada
Naked
Nasty Hot
Vampire Killer
Nacho

Okay, once again I'm going to gawk about food. Today I stumbled upon some per-packaged Kale Chips at Whole Foods and I thought to myself "yum Kale Chips, I like those" so I bought them and let me tell you, I will keep buying them as long as I can get my hands on them! They were so delicious. At the time I had no idea there were multiple flavors so I just grabbed the Nasty Hot which turned out to be a great choice. The chips are absolutely delicious, and they have Kale in them so they can't be that bad for you. In fact the story behind Brad's Raw Leafy Kale is one surrounded around a healthy diet and lifestyle. So next time you stumbled into a package of these delicious kale chips, pick one up!



No comments:

Post a Comment