Tuesday 2 April 2013

Nike Free





Nike Free

I love to run. Those are four words I never thought I would hear myself say. Ever since I moved to the beautiful city of Vancouver, running hasn't seemed like such a chore. Back in my Montreal days I would find myself running around McGill Campus at night wishing I wasn't having to run up and down hills every few minutes. The seawall is one of the most beautiful places to run everyday and it makes running one million times more enjoyable. I finally decided to invest in a good pair of runners. Nike Free's were the obvious choice for a few reasons:

One
My friend Katie from Fashion school couldn't stop raving about them

Two
They are incredibly light weight

 Three
 They come in awesome colors 

Four
You get to run barefoot! Anyone who knows me will tell you that I absolutely loath wearing socks! These shoes are so comfortable you will feel like you're running on a cloud. I'm serious!!

Just a quick thank you to my brother Kyle Foot, author of his take at (Couple of Yuppies) who gave these to me for my 22nd birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment