Tuesday 7 May 2013

THAI FRESH WRAPS





I recently purchased a copy of a raw and vegan cookbook and am so excited to try the first recipe. The only complaint I have about the book is that each recipe requires you to use other recipes found throughout the book. Each recipe is listed on other pages in the book, making you search to find the recipes. I decided to write the recipes up for myself so they would all be on one page.

Since I'd already typed it up I thought I'd share one recipe with you. You're going to love it!

If the type on the bottom image is too small to see, just download the file and you should be able to zoom in closer. Hopefully this little sample recipe will make you all crave more. The Gorilla Food cookbook is filled with delicious and healthy recipes for all kinds of meals, even vegan/raw pizza. 


No comments:

Post a Comment