Tomato, Mozerella, Cilantro Risotto
1 package Uncle Ben’s Bistro Express Tomato + Herb Risotto
½ Jar Classico Roasted Tomato and Garlic Tomato Sauce
1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella
1 bundle, Fresh Cilantro
1 tbsp RSF Margarine (Butter of your preference)
1 Onion, chopped
1. Prepare the onion by removing the external layers of skin and chopping it into small squares.
2. Place in a pot with 1 tbsp of butter or margarine. Heat over the stove on medium high until browned.
3. Add ½ the bottle of Classico Tomato Sauce and allowing it to simmer, once the sauce begins to boil, reduce heat and add the mozzarella cheese.
4. Chop up the cilantro, making sure to remove the stems and add half of the cilantro to the sauce, reduce the heat to low
5. Prepare the risotto by following the instructions on the package. Once it’s finished add it to the sauce mixture. Gently mix in the risotto and allow the mixture to simmer for 2-5 minutes, add ½ of the cilantro remaining.
6. Spoon the risotto into a bowl and top with the remaining cilantro.
7. Bon Appétit