Wednesday 28 March 2012

Jillian Harris


Jillian has even incorporated a bay throw blanket! I will be trying my hardest to replicate this style in my new condo. Jillian makes it easy with her vintage finds and the beautiful pieces she has managed to find at home sense. I am in love with her DIY chair and large mirror that really opens up the room. 
A closer look at the Bay throw and Jillian herself

Peonies are simply put, the most beautiful flower. I have always gone out of my way to incorporate them into my home. My mom, the extraordinary gardner that she is has two enormous bushes of them in our backyard. Whenever I have peonies in the house it feels like a little piece of my mom. 



I will be looking for one of these pantone coffee mugs as well! It's absolutely adorable!

I can't imagine a cuter way to store apples and yoghurt covered pretzels. 



Summer is on its way and I can hardly believe three years have gone by since I first moved to Montreal. It is nearly one month until my graduation from Fashion school and I am trying not to get too ahead of myself. The other day I took the liberty of researching the best café's in Vancouver so I'll be sure start my day with the best latté in the city.  During my search I came across a blog run by Erin Ireland about the best Vancouver has to offer. Erin Ireland the creator of 'to die for banana bread' (I will definitely be trying this once I arrive) ended up leading me to an article on former bachelorette, Jillian Harris. Jillian's style on the show was the whole reason I used to watch back in the day. Yes I admit during her seasons I would curl up on the sofa with my mom, an enormous mug of tea and a cozy blanket. As we are all aware Jillian's life has certainly taken off since her stint on the show and I couldn't be happier about it. Having already fallen in love with Jillian's impeccable fashion sense it was only a matter of time before I fell in love with her interior decorating skills. Since coming across the article I went a little crazy and watched just about every episode with her on Urban Rush to get some great tips on how to decorate my new condo!
Love her Condo!
Love her Style!

Photos from: style at home

No comments:

Post a Comment