Saturday 19 May 2012

Greens Complexion Smoothie


For any of you who tend to get tired as the weather heats up this is a recipe for you. One of my favourite Bachelorette veterans is Canada's own Jillian Harris and she posted this fantastic smoothie recipe on her website. She claims that she not only had better energy thanks to the smoothie but it also helped her complexion and strengthened her nails. Of course with results like that I had to give the smoothie a try and I have to say she was so right! I tried the smoothie for the first time and I had so much more energy! It's only been two days that I've been having the smoothie so I'll have to keep you posted about the complexion and strong nails but give it a go yourselves and let me know how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment