Saturday 9 June 2012

MY PICKS




















I have yet to make it into Aritzia this summer to check out the new collection. I am planning to hit up the store on Robson in Vancouver (it's only three blocks away from my house...DANGEROUS!!) I love the looks above that have been featured online. Some are more casual and other a little dressier. The looks are also very different. There are some really beautiful colours in the collection as well as fabrics. I am especially excited to try out the colourful silk shorts as I am not usually a very big fan of shorts but these ones look pretty nice! I am anxious to see how the yellow tank displayed last will look on. I have a feeling it will look really cute with my enormously oversized necklace from Anthropologie. 

1 comment:

  1. I love aritzia, it's one of my favorite stores and i'm such a sucker for their silk products! I just wish I could afford to buy like the whole store. Great feature.

    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete