Saturday, 11 January 2014
PEAR + GORGONZOLA WITH WALNUTS SALAD
1/4 cup walnuts
1 Pear, sliced
1 1/2 cups Salad Mix
2 tbsps Gorgonzola cheese
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsalmic vinegar
1 . Wash the lettuce mixture and place in the bowl.
2. Cut up the pear into small, thin slices and mix together with the lettuce mix.
3. crumble two tablespoons of gorgonzola cheese on to the top of the salad and mix in with the pear and lettuce mix.
4. Sprinkle the 1/4 cup of walnuts on top of the salad ( I like to put mine in the center)
5. Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the salad.
6. Drizzle the balsalmic vinegar on top. Add freshly ground pepper to taste.
7. bon apetit
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
e a t
24 May 2016 at 04:27
Post Comments (Atom)