Monday 4 June 2012

LIFT


Bar.Grill.View
333 Jacombs 

It's no surprise that a restaurant located along the seawall would have spectacular views. Lift on the other hand makes the experience even more enjoyable with their delectable afternoon menu. Now I've never been a big fan of cheese, tuna or the word squid all of which made an appearance on the afternoon menu but I can say the restaurant didn't dissapoint. I ordered the LIFT salad which consisted of a pear vinaigrette, pecans, chevre, and sun dried cranberries. If you can see in the image above my meal was accompanied by an edible flower which was one of my favourite parts of the salad. LIFT used copious amounts of mint and basil within the mixture of greens along with greens I had never tried before. The salad was very colourful and perfect for a day when you have a light appetite.   
I must say the next time I go back it will be in the evening for a glass of wine on the upstairs balcony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment